7th MC and 7th Technical Meeting
DATE: 22-25 january 2024VENUE: Lisbon, portugal
Date: 22 – 25 January 2024
Place: Lisbon, Portugal
Venue: Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), University of Lisbon, Pavilhão de Civil, Av. Rovisco Pais, 1049-001 Lisbon
Local Organiser: Prof. Luis M. Correia, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), University of Lisbon
INTERACT 7th MC and 7th Technical Meeting is organized by the COST Action CA20120, “Intelligence-Enabling Radio Communications for Seamless Inclusive Interactions”.
The event will be organized as follows:
- Workshop Day (TR): January 22
- MC Meeting and Technical Meeting (ME): January 23-25
- Social dinner (SD): January 22
How to register to the meeting
Contribution to the Local Organizer expenses:
- In presence: 160€
- Accompanying person for the Social Dinner: 60€
Please follow the instructions:
- If you’re not already a member of the action, please first apply through this link;
- Access to the Members Area;
- On the left, click on Meetings;
- Click on 7th MC Meeting and 7th Technical Meeting;
- Choose the activities you would like to take part to (TR, ME, SD);
- Indicate any special dietary needs and/or accompanying person(s) in the “note” section;
- Choose your payment method (bank transfer or online payment).
HOW TO PAY
Account Holder: Euracon, AISBL, Avenue Georges Lemaitre 4-6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis NV (Louvain-la-Neuve)
Bank address:Place de l’Université 6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
IBAN: BE84 0016 9348 0459
SWIFT-BIC code: GEBABEBB
REFERENCE: [Your first name] [Your last name] – Registration INTERACT 7th MC Lisbon
After the payment, please send proof of payment via e-mail to email@example.com
EURACON accepts PayPal payments by adding 4.65%+0.35 € for transaction fees.
To use the online payment, please send an email with the subject “EURACON Online Payment – INTERACT 7th MC Meeting Lisbon” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. A PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments.
Receipts will be issued and sent via email after the conclusion of the Meeting.
If you need a pro-forma invoice, please write an email to email@example.com
How to submit a TD
PLEASE NOTE: the presenter MUST be on-site.
To submit a TD the Author(s) must follow the instructions:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request page will close on
- Access to the Members Area;
- On the left, click on TD Submission;
- Fill in the TD request within the deadline specified;
- You will receive an automatic email with your TD number.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA20120.doc file (coming soon).
Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files (coming soon).
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than January 12, 2024.
To submit your TD, please send an email with the subject “CA20120 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.
- Bruno Clerckx, Beyond Diagonal Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces: The Next Frontier for Smart Radio Environment
- Mário A. T. Figueiredo, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Past, Present, and Future
Ms. Vera Almeida, email@example.com, +351-213 100 432.
Prof. Luis M. Correia, firstname.lastname@example.org, +351-213 100 434.