2nd MC and 1st Technical Meeting
DATE: 8-11 February 2022
VENUE: Bologna, Italy
Date: 8-11 February, 2022
Place: Viale del Risorgimento 2, Bologna, Italy
Venue: University of Bologna, , Department of Electrical, Electronic, and Information Engineering “Guglielmo Marconi”- DEI
Local Organiser: Prof. Chiara Buratti, CNIT
To enter the event, you will need to show your Super Green Pass at the entrance
“The Super Green Pass is digital proof that a person has either been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months. Therefore, the Super Green Pass does not include a rapid or molecular antigen test certification. These are the vaccines accepted in Italy: Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech), Moderna, Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca), Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Nuvaxovid (Novavax)”
INTERACT 2nd MC Meeting and 1st Technical Meeting are organized by the COST Action CA20120, “Intelligence-Enabling Radio Communications for Seamless Inclusive Interactions”.
The event will be organized as follows:
- Joint INTERACT-Huawei Workshop: February 8 (9 am – 6 pm). Please follow this link to have more information
- MC Meeting and Techincal Meeting: February 9-10 (9 am – 6 pm) and February 11 (9 am – 1.30 pm)
- Gala Dinner: February 10, at Sympò at 8 pm
How to register to the meeting
Contribution to the Local Organizer expenses:
- In presence: € 180
- Online € 0
Please follow the instructions:
- Access to the Members Area.
- On the left, click on Meetings.
- Click on 2nd MC Meeting and 1st Techincal Meeting.
- Click on in presence or online option to register for the meeting.
- Choose your payment method.
- Choose the items you wish to participate in (if in presence).
HOW TO PAY
The contribution to the Local Organizer expenses will be collected by EURACON. Details on the payment procedure are available HERE.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must follow the instructions:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request page will close on January 21
- Access to the Members Area
- On the left, click on TD Submission.
- Fill in the TD request within the deadline specified.
- You will receive an automatic email with your TD number.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA20120.doc file
Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than January 28, 2022.
To submit your TD, please send an email with the subject “CA20120 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.
- Enrico Buracchini, TIM, Turin. Title “5G evolution: 3gpp steps, NPNs, ORAN”
- Davide Dardari, University of Bologna, Bologna. Title “Localization assisted by large intelligent surfaces”