2nd Technical Meeting
DATE: 13-15 June 2022
VENUE: Lyon, France
Date: June 13-15, 2022
Place: 14-16 Avenue des Arts, Campus LyonTech – La Doua, 69621 Villeurbanne, France
Venue: Bâtiment La Rotonde
Local Organiser: Prof. Guillaume Villemaud, INSA
Prof. Jean-Marie Gorce, with the support of the INRIA/INSA MARACAS team
INTERACT 2nd Technical Meeting is organized by the COST Action CA20120, “Intelligence-Enabling Radio Communications for Seamless Inclusive Interactions”.
Documents & deadlines
- Opening registration and TD request: April 27
- Deadline TD request: May 27
- Deadline Registration and TD submission: June 3
- Keynote Speakers
- Accommodation and local information
How to register to the meeting
Contribution to the Local Organizer expenses:
- In presence: € 185
- Online: € 0
- Accompanying person for the Social Dinner: € 70
Please follow the instructions:
- If you’re not already a member of the action, please first apply through this link;
- Access to the Members Area;
- On the left, click on Meetings;
- Click on 2nd Technical Meeting;
- Click on in presence or online option to register for the meeting;
- If in presence:
- Choose the activities you would like to take part to;
- Indicate any special dietary needs in the “note” section;
- Choose your payment method.
HOW TO PAY
Account Holder: Euracon, AISBL, Avenue Georges Lemaitre 4-6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis NV (Louvain-la-Neuve)
Bank address: Place de l’Université 6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
IBAN: BE84 0016 9348 0459
SWIFT-BIC code: GEBABEBB
REFERENCE: [Your first name] [Your last name] – Registration INTERACT 2nd TM Lyon
After the payment, please send a confirmation email to email@example.com so that you can receive the receipt.
Euracon accepts PayPal payments by adding 4.65%+0.35 € for transaction fees.
To use the online payment, please send an email with the subject “EURACON Online Payment – INTERACT 2nd Technical Meeting” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will then receive an email from PayPal including the invoice and the payment instructions.
Please note: PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. A PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments.
Receipts will be sent by email once EURACON has received the full registration and the related payment.
If you need a pro-forma invoice, please write an email to email@example.com.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must follow the instructions:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request page will close on May 27
- Access to the Members Area;
- On the left, click on TD Submission;
- Fill in the TD request within the deadline specified;
- You will receive an automatic email with your TD number.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA20120.doc file.
Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX.zip files.
Please find here the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than June 3, 2022.
To submit your TD, please send an email with the subject “CA20120 – TD Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.
- David Boswarthick, ETSI, Nice, France. Title “Standardization as an enabler for Research; The ETSI approach to innovation”.
- Dinh-Thuy Phan-Huy, Orange, France. Title “Electro-magnetic field exposure aware radio thanks to reconfigurable intelligent surfaces and backscatters”.
- François Baccelli, INRIA-ENS, France. Title “Vehicular Communication Networks – A Stochastic Geometry Viewpoint”.