3rd MC and 3rd Technical Meeting
DATE: 19-22 September 2022
VENUE: Valencia, Spain
Date: September 19-22, 2022
Place: UPV Campus, València, Spain
Venue: Auditorium of Building 6G (Nexus) – ETSI Telecomunicacion (Telecom School), Building 4D
Local Organiser: Prof. Narcís Cardona Marcet, Universitat Politècnica de València
INTERACT 3rd MC and 3rd Technical Meeting are organized by the COST Action CA20120, “Intelligence-Enabling Radio Communications for Seamless Inclusive Interactions”.
The event will be organized as follows:
- Joint Workshop COST INTERACT + 6G JIC Huawei-iTEAM on “Enabling Technologies for 6G”: September 19 (Auditorium of Building 6G – Nexus); 10:00 welcome coffee, 10:30 start time, 13:00 lunch break, 17:45 end of workshop, 19:00 networking event
3rd MCM and Technical Meeting of COST CA20120 (INTERACT): September 20-22 (ETSI Telecomunicacion – Telecom School – Building 4D);
- Sept 20: 9:00 MCM Plenary; 11:00 technical sessions, 13:00 lunch break, 17:30 close of second day
- Sept 21: 9:00 technical sessions, 13:00 lunch break, 17:30 close of second day, 20:00 social event in Valencia city centre
- Sept 22: 9:00 technical sessions, 11:30 MCM Plenary, 13:00 end of meeting, farewell lunch meals.
How to register to the meeting
Contribution to the Local Organizer expenses:
- In presence: € 190
- Workshop: € 0
- Online: € 0
- Accompanying person for the Social Dinner: € 70
Please follow the instructions:
If you are not a member of the COST Action please follow the instructions on how to apply.
- Access to the Members Area.
- On the left, click on Meetings.
- Click on 3rd MC Meeting and 3rd Techincal Meeting.
- Click on in presence or online option to register for the meeting.
- Choose your payment method.
- Choose the items you wish to participate in (if in presence).
To those who only attend the workshop please register HERE.
How to pay
Account Holder: Euracon, AISBL, Avenue Georges Lemaitre 4-6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Bank name: BNP Paribas Fortis NV (Louvain-la-Neuve)
Bank address: Place de l’Université 6, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
IBAN: BE84 0016 9348 0459
SWIFT-BIC code: GEBABEBB
REFERENCE: [Your first name] [Your last name] – Registration INTERACT 3rd MC Valencia
After the payment, please send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can receive the receipt.
Euracon accepts PayPal payments by adding 4.65%+0.35 € for transaction fees.
To use the online payment, please send an email with the subject “EURACON Online Payment – INTERACT 3rd MC Valencia” to email@example.com.
You will then receive an email from PayPal including the invoice and the payment instructions.
Please note: PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal account payments. A PayPal account is not required for online credit card payments.
Receipts will be sent by email once EURACON has received the full registration and the related payment.
If you need a pro-forma invoice, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit a TD
To submit a TD the Author(s) must follow the instructions:
- request a TD number within the deadline specified;
- prepare a PDF file containing the document to be presented, with a proper cover page;
- send the PDF file within the deadline specified.
Instructions on the various steps are given below.
REQUEST FOR A TD NUMBER
The TD request page will close on September 2.
- Access to the Members Area
- On the left, click on TD Submission.
- Fill in the TD request within the deadline specified.
- You will receive an automatic email with your TD number.
TD STRUCTURE (Cover page)
Every Temporary Document must be preceded by a cover page.
Those intending to use Word to edit their TD, please use the CoverPage_CA20120_Valencia.
Those intending to use LaTeX to edit their TD, please use the LATEX_cover-page-LY.zip.
Please find HERE the instructions on how to fill in the cover page.
- Each talk should last a maximum of 12-15 minutes, leaving 5-8 minutes for questions.
- The presentation should include a short description of the context and motivation (2/3 slides) and then it should focus on the technical contribution of the TD and related results (the main part of the presentation).
The final submission of a TD must be performed via email after receiving the TD number and no later than September 9, 2022.
To submit your TD, please send an email with the subject “CA20120 – TD Submission” to email@example.com attaching the full TD in PDF format, named as the TD number assigned to you.